Details of our use of Pupil Premium money is available in the documents below -
Pupil Premium at Chipping Sodbury School
The primary focus of the Pupil Premium grant is to support your child’s achievement. Other intended outcomes for all students in receipt of Pupil Premium funding include:
- Pupil Premium students’ attainment would be in line with their peers
- Pupil Premium students’ achievement would be in line with / in excess of their personalised estimations and predictions
- Pupil Premium students’ achievement and attainment would be supported by their parents’/carers’ engagement
- Pupil Premium students’ engagement in and enjoyment of learning inside school would be promoted and facilitated
- Pupil Premium students’ engagement in and enjoyment of learning outside school would be promoted and facilitated
- Pupil Premium students’ ongoing engagement with education, employment and training post 16 would be promoted and facilitated
- Staff are trained and developed to remove barriers to learning and underachievement
If you have a query regarding Pupil Premium, please contact Mr Pugh by email at firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that entitlements on a case-by-case basis will be decided by the school based on need and impact, and may not necessarily be appropriate for all students.
As a school focused on reflective practice and continuous improvement we encourage parental feedback to enable to provide the best possible support for our students. If you have any suggestions or comments regarding Pupil Premium please do not hesitate to contact Mr Pugh.